Man... It's late
We end the run of BAT BOY THE MUSICAL tomorrow. The cast wants to somehow extend the run. We have had people come to 5 out of the six shows... it's insane. We've got our own little cult following. Tonight we even got to sign autographs! This show has been an absolute pleasure to work on. Summer (who plays Mrs. Taylor), on many occasions, has said that I'm always smiling. Those who actually know me outside of theatre will know that to be a complete falsification, but it is definitely true when I'm at BAT BOY rehearsals or performances. This show just makes me smile. I am going to miss it. It'll be interesting to see how choked up I get during the last performance (in a few hours... eek) since during Shaw's last speech during our final performance of FOOTLOOSE I started tearing up. I end BAT BOY with this confession to my wife which is usually pretty emotional... we'll see what happens. I may just be psyching myself out.
If you haven't seen BAT BOY yet... come tomorrow! Seriously, people!
If you haven't seen BAT BOY yet... come tomorrow! Seriously, people!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home