Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another Bloody Musical

Last night's rehearsal wasn't as much fun as Sunday... the band played a lot slower and it seemed like the levels of the different instruments were being tweaked. Actually, "Hold Me Bat Boy" was too slow to be fun, but "Comfort and Joy" turned out great... a bunch of the other songs, too.

The highlight of the evening was definitely my first experiences with our fake blood in the show. I get to shove Donald's face into some blood and then at the end there's what whole bloody thing that happens that I can't really give away (even though I may have already in another post... I can't remember). It was great! I can't wait to hear the audience reaction.

Tonight should be fun again, but tomorrow we lose some of our band members (which sort of sucks)... we'll be doing last minute fixes of things and going over song sections that some of us have forgotten. Tomorrow is also the day we should be in the Reno Gazette Journal... Thursday is supposed to be the News & Review article... Neither of which features a picture of me (unless they show the full cast photo, which is doubtful).

Come see BAT BOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home