Sunday, February 06, 2005
About Me

- Name: John
- Location: Burbank, California, United States
Just a guy with a B.A., a dream, and a lot of issues.
Previous Posts
- Inadequacies
- Creeping towards off book
- Coming along
- Movin' on up...
- Playing Catch Up w/ "Bat Boy"
- Itchin'
- Here are some pictures for those of you who only h...
- Here is a picture from earlier in the rehearsal pr...
- And we're open!
- One Day More
Bat Boy in Toronto (Closed Mar. 19)
Bat Boy in London (Closed Jan. 15)
Universal Studios Hollywood
Lindsay's LJ - Coolest Batophile. Ever.









1 Comments:
Aaaa! Why did I have to insist on getting this address? Now I'm going to cry. I miss everyone so much and I miss the crazy antics and I miss John's hugs and I miss Jeff's impersonations and aaaaa! John, we totally have to find a band so we can take this on tour. Hmmm, maybe I can talk to Ted and see if he can recommend players for us. I dunno, but we gotta do something!
Jess
Post a Comment
<< Home