Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Know Your Bat Boy

After watching the video of the show at the wrap party, I can safely say that BAT BOY was a great show to have been in. Not that I ever really doubted it, but seeing the show from the audience perspective was different than any other time I've seen one of my shows on video. I just sat there with this goofy smile on my face for probably the entire time the video was playing. I was able to see so many little things that I wasn't able to see, which made me that much more impressed with certain performances.

People reading this may be happy to know that I fixed the settings so that anyone can post comments now. I never realized that I had switched the settings to only allow registered users to post (since this blog was created for public viewing for THE QUICK CHANGE ROOM in the first place)... maybe I did do it on purpose, thinking that the general public would tell me to stop being so dramatic or something.

So, any of the BAT BOY gang that has this journal address can feel free to leave a comment about the show. And anyone else for that matter.

In other news, I have posted some new pictures to my acting site of the final days of BAT BOY. Michelle (Daisy) sent me some of her pictures last night, too, but I haven't decided whether to post them to the blog first or put them straight on the site.

I can't wait to see the video again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY, I can comment now! WHOO!! I agree with how great it was to be able to see Bat Boy on video. To see all the little things that we never see cuz we are either busy onstage or backstage was very cool. (Like I'm still in awe with how in Dance With Me Darling when you couldn't see the dancers in the back and then they brought up the lights and they were all there dancing! It was great! Hehe!) I miss Bat Boy too! I'm SO up for doign it again!
~Michelle
~Michelle

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell everyone that I loved everyone in "BatBoy".I live in Fallon, so I only got to see the show twice. I wish that there was a way for the show to go on "FOREVER". I wanted to cry the last night when it was over. In fact, I enjoyed seeing my brother on stage so much. That I decided to move to Reno, he needs a roommate and I need to get out of Fallon. Then I can see him and the rest of you wonderful people in your plays. If anyone has any suggestions how Bat Boy can bite again I would like to hear them.
"Dr. Parker's" sis
:P Patricia

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home