Tuesday, March 22, 2005

In A Cave Many Miles to the South



When can we do it again???

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*That "YES!!!" was from me...
~Michelle ;-)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all those out there who check John's website. John has been praising the entire cast on this website the last 3 months and he never gives himself enough credit. I just wanted to be the one to tell everyone that John was absolutely incredible throughout this production in everything he did and I feel blessed that he has been involved in my first two productions because I have learned a great deal from him. He was the best damn Dr. Parker we could have asked for!!! Thanks John, and don't worry about the picture of me you posted. You know I'm cool with it :)

Donald "Bat Boy"

8:51 PM  
Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:07 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hey Donald, I posted a response here, but it seemed a little cheesy, so if you want to see what I said (unless you already read it) you can email me.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it, Donald. John is incredibly talented and I couldn't have asked for a better murderer. :o)
Jess P.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home