Friday, March 25, 2005

Bat Boy Groupies?

Nicki from BAT BOY posted a comment to one of the earlier posts saying that there is an upcoming production in Salinas, California for BAT BOY and that we should audition. This got me thinking that maybe we should get a group together to go see the production. It's not until September... it'd be a fun little road trip.

I was listening to the London Cast recording yesterday for the first time since I started doing Bat Boy, and something really scared me... I didn't like it as much anymore. I seriously thing we sounded better. Definitely more energy. I feel rather blasphemous at thinking such a thing. I can't wait to get a copy of the video from our performance so I can hear how we sounded again. I'm immensely impressed at what a good job we did as a whole.

Still trying to ressurrect the show in Fallon. I need to find a way to put together a band for the performances. What they usually do in Fallon is gather up some high schoolers... I don't really want to do that :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,
my co-worker is too lazy right now to write this so I'm (nicki) writing it...
(Melissa Mcgrady)
she says, "I was like totally in the audience on the sunday performance, on the left side of the theatre, I think you're super fly, and the play was fuckin hot and so are you ::giggles::

Well anyways you get the jist of the conversations at work...

if anyone wants to e-mail nicki
(please, i'm really bored at work, dammit!!)

bellaessa@yahoo.com

wohoo! John I hope you don't ban me from your page, I'll stop blogging you I swear...

nicki

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home