Wednesday, March 23, 2005

He was gorgeous and young...


Thanks Michelle for this picture! If only I wasn't having to hold the moustache on with my fingers! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is it!! They're putting on a production of Bat Boy in selina, Ca... I think we can still make auditions and we can just storm in there and kick some ass! wooo! yeah! who's going with me? anyone?..... we can totally rent a u-haul and live out of it right outside the theatre!!!

never mind... I don't even know where selina Ca is.

Hey John, thanks for giving everyone you Bat Boy fever! Rock on!

Nicki

10:12 AM  
Blogger John said...

haha!

It's a 5 hour drive from here. Maybe if we don't actually go audition for the show we could get a bunch of us together to watch it in September? That'd be a cool road trip!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on! Right on!
I'm totally down for that.

*my car fits 5

nicki

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home