Catching up?
I neglected to say that I also worked Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood in the Nightmare on Elm Street maze. It was a great time. I actually have a scar from it now.. seriously. My left hand was kind of damaged by twisted metal throughout the nights I was working (I was pretty intense) and some of the skin didn't grow back the way I would have liked it to.
Also, I noticed that below I was indicating that I'd have to wait for Godspell auditions. Well, obviously Godspell auditions came and went. I actually did get a role in the show. Only 10 of us did. It was a shock that they went with such a small cast. I ended up with the role of John the Baptist/Judas--a pretty important role. The experience was wonderful and I think our cast really bonded.
It's too bad that the University of Nevada, Reno isn't like all of the other schools that go against the copyright notice and record their shows on video for the cast members. I would have loved to see and hear what the show was ike from the audience's perspective. Apparently we were pretty good. hehe.
Also, I noticed that below I was indicating that I'd have to wait for Godspell auditions. Well, obviously Godspell auditions came and went. I actually did get a role in the show. Only 10 of us did. It was a shock that they went with such a small cast. I ended up with the role of John the Baptist/Judas--a pretty important role. The experience was wonderful and I think our cast really bonded.
It's too bad that the University of Nevada, Reno isn't like all of the other schools that go against the copyright notice and record their shows on video for the cast members. I would have loved to see and hear what the show was ike from the audience's perspective. Apparently we were pretty good. hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home