Double Duty
So, not only did I end my 9 month theatre dry spell; I ended up being cast in two shows that rehearse during the same time period. I will be seen in TMCC's production of Urinetown The Musical in March followed by UNR's Musical Theatre club's production of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying in April.
Had I known how little I would have been involved in Urinetown, I probably would have tried my luck with auditioning for Myth, Propaganda & Disaster... for Nevada Repertory Company. I'm notoriously not cast in productions directed by Dr. Bernardi, but that show would have been fun (and probably 3 million times more challenging than my role in Urinetown which consists of very little singing and lots and lots of standing around).
So that's where I'm at right now. Exciting, no?
Had I known how little I would have been involved in Urinetown, I probably would have tried my luck with auditioning for Myth, Propaganda & Disaster... for Nevada Repertory Company. I'm notoriously not cast in productions directed by Dr. Bernardi, but that show would have been fun (and probably 3 million times more challenging than my role in Urinetown which consists of very little singing and lots and lots of standing around).
So that's where I'm at right now. Exciting, no?


2 Comments:
Hey Johnsy!
Glad to hear you're getting back into the grove of things! I'm still looking forward to meeting up with you one day...hopefully sometime you can come here to Toronto and I can show ya around! (I've always told you that you should move to Canada! ;) )
Anyways...do you have MSN Messenger?? If so, add me! umcentertainment@hotmail.com
You were amazing in both and then you did Humble Boy. Now we're going to be in Mountain Dew with Pop Rocks! Yay for us!!!!
A-Lo
Post a Comment
<< Home