Spamalot gets 14 Tony Nominations!
... so I'd better be able to get my tickets by the end of the day!
I've been having issues with the Spamalot tickets. I wasn't sure whether to have them waiting at will call or not (since I've never been to Broadway and have no idea how much of a pain in the ass Will Call is there). You can't pick up Will Call tickets until 5 minutes before the show (which is bizarre), so it may be too much of a hassle. I'm afraid to have them mailed since I'll be moving and my billing address doesn't match my new address... it's just a huge dilemma.
...And The 13th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is also up for Best Musical... I really want to see that, too... And maybe even Dirty Dotten Scoundrels... but just because of Norbert Leo Butz (because John Lithgow will probably be out of the show by then.. you just never know--considering Hank Azaria won't be in Spamalot when I'm in NYC)
I've been having issues with the Spamalot tickets. I wasn't sure whether to have them waiting at will call or not (since I've never been to Broadway and have no idea how much of a pain in the ass Will Call is there). You can't pick up Will Call tickets until 5 minutes before the show (which is bizarre), so it may be too much of a hassle. I'm afraid to have them mailed since I'll be moving and my billing address doesn't match my new address... it's just a huge dilemma.
...And The 13th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is also up for Best Musical... I really want to see that, too... And maybe even Dirty Dotten Scoundrels... but just because of Norbert Leo Butz (because John Lithgow will probably be out of the show by then.. you just never know--considering Hank Azaria won't be in Spamalot when I'm in NYC)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home