Monday, April 18, 2005

Unsex me here!

I went ahead and posted the rest of the favorite musical songs since no one else tried to guess. :) I've been trying to all day, but blogspot kept crashing on me.

So, as far as the topic of this blog goes... I saw MACBETH on Friday night. I enjoyed it for the most part. The set was awesome. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to after the show, but I did get to tell Casey that she was the teen idol of the show (she played Malcolm) because her character gets all of the glory without really doing anything except standing around and being attractive. hehe... not sure if that was a good way to put it. I hope she doesn't think I thought that she did bad, because she was great. The people I especially wanted to congratulate took off right when I saw them.

No new theatre/acting news... hopefully soon.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI JOHN!!!


(just wantred to say hello, there's too much dead space with out any comments.... hello... is there anyone out there? the internet is like a huge black abyss.... )

:) nic

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello in blogger land! I have to agree with nic, it does look like an abyss with no comments. Especially after seeing 22 comments for so long. You know, after telling us all the songs on Friday, I remembered you telling us about the Doctor's In during a rehearsal. Oh well.
BTW Paul says Welfare is a perfectly good system if you want to quit your job. :o)
Hugs to all.
Jess

6:34 PM  
Blogger John said...

LOL! Are you serious?? hahaha! Well, It's nice to hear that I'm wanted :)

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally serious. I made a comment about how when I got sick of watching the Bat Boy tape over and over because of having to tape it, transfer it, or whatever you want to call it, I would just call you up and have you continue because you would love to watch the show. Paul then commented he wasn't happy because you wouldn't quit your job and Gena told him that you kind of need money and that's when he said that welfare was a perfectly good system. Gotta run, my sister is yelling at me because I'm not doing my 8 page paper that is due tomorrow. So, adieu!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Of course your wanted. Not in a Stephen Soundheim way ;o) but more in a talented actor type... ah never mind.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEPEN SONDHEIM!!! ::paul shakes with passion::

::nicki shudders and amanda (probably) shakes her head in dissaproval::

Thanks for bringing up the whole obsession that paul has, jess. Like we don't see it enough in class...

::nicki shudders again and swallows the bile that has slowly invaded her thoughts::

Yes john your loved but hopefully not in the dreaded paul-stephen sondheim way.

nic

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jess can i get another two dvd's???

I guess I should just call gina.

Why won't you let me be lazy?!?!

::still shuddering from the thought of S.S.&P::


nic

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Nicki but I couldn't help it after watching Camp.
You can get more DVDs but it will probably be awhile because we have to record in real time. Hopefully this weekend I can take an already recorded DVD and do it on my computer so that it goes quicker.
Swallow that bile on your tongue and get back to work!
Jess

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, Sorry I haven't been posting much..or at all really. I'm hardely ever on here at all. haha...oh well...uhmm...but I'm posting now...not like you told me to or anything ;-) hehe But as I told you earier I am way tired! But no fear..I will come on here soon and comment the hell out of ur blog! hehe!!! Love ya!!!!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so I'm thinking about asking Paul how it would work if we did a student production of A Year with Frog and Toad. He and Carolyn are unsure if a musical will work for Children's Theatre. So I was thinking that if we got together then John could be happy because he would get an awesome musical in between seasons and we all would get a chance to work our creative sides. Whatchya all think?

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jess your a genius
sing away john!!....

maybe i could if my schedule works......and if you guys wanted me too


Hi chelle chelle!

nicki

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wohoo! Albertsons has candy on sale and I just bought 31 candy bars for only 8 bucks!! thats about 25 cents each !!!

hooray for cavities!!


--oh yeah, wouldn't it be cool if betweenus we could do a musical american idol thingy cause then we would all be ready for any auditions and it would be really cool, we wouldn't vote any one off though... i don't have any other friends. . . . .

love yall!

nic

bellaessa@yahoo.com

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got my roomies' attention with the candy bars. We had to make a special trip to Albertsons because of the news.
Suzie and I are down with the Musical Theater Idol if John will supply us with the karaoke stuff. *Hint, hint*
PS Bat Boy DVD is a slow progress because it's real time. I finished 2...

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home