Whatcha Wanna Do?
Ok, I'm back to BAT BOY lyrics/titles as Blog Entry Titles.
I wish that I had some new editing equipment (but don't really need it) so that I could randomly invite people over to shoot short films. I haven't made a movie in a while, and haven't even finished my last one. I only had two scenes left to shoot really... so what I do have is an hour and 20 minutes of an unfinished movie. heh.. Oh well.
If I did decide to make a movie, it'd be on my digital 8 camera and probably wouldn't be edited for several years. Right now I only have my laptop... my editing station was killed by my sister trying to free up space (even though I still had like 30GB of free space left.. heh).
It's really fun filming a movie just for the fact that I get to hang out with actors. It's also fun to play with fake blood (I tend to do movies that involve fake blood.. not always horror, either, just bloody)--something that I got to do in BAT BOY every night. I'm tired of hanging out with insurance people for the whole day and going home to be by myself... though people have realized I'm not the kind of guy to have much fun at parties and so I dont get invited. Sort of sucks for me, but I can understand not wanting to have a party pooper like myself around. Someone just needs to have a movie night where we eat pizza. That's my idea of a good time.
Ah for the days where parties didn't involve alcohol.
I wish that I had some new editing equipment (but don't really need it) so that I could randomly invite people over to shoot short films. I haven't made a movie in a while, and haven't even finished my last one. I only had two scenes left to shoot really... so what I do have is an hour and 20 minutes of an unfinished movie. heh.. Oh well.
If I did decide to make a movie, it'd be on my digital 8 camera and probably wouldn't be edited for several years. Right now I only have my laptop... my editing station was killed by my sister trying to free up space (even though I still had like 30GB of free space left.. heh).
It's really fun filming a movie just for the fact that I get to hang out with actors. It's also fun to play with fake blood (I tend to do movies that involve fake blood.. not always horror, either, just bloody)--something that I got to do in BAT BOY every night. I'm tired of hanging out with insurance people for the whole day and going home to be by myself... though people have realized I'm not the kind of guy to have much fun at parties and so I dont get invited. Sort of sucks for me, but I can understand not wanting to have a party pooper like myself around. Someone just needs to have a movie night where we eat pizza. That's my idea of a good time.
Ah for the days where parties didn't involve alcohol.


2 Comments:
Hey, I'm back from CA! I want to get together and do the movie night. The only problem with doing it at my place is that my roommate is sick. We can wait and have it when she gets better, or if someone else wants to wants to do it soon and can host. Either way you know I'm game. I need to see everyone. The wedding was awesome, but I had a few setbacks this weekend and I missed everyone! You all need to call me. Thanks John for letting me use your blog page to talk to everyone. Hope to see you soon.
-Amanda
Yea! Amanda is back and we can have a party that is devoid of alcohol. John, you need to hang out with Chi Alpha, we know how to have a great time without booze.
Jess
Post a Comment
<< Home