Monday, April 11, 2005

Slacker...

Okay, so I haven't written my letter to the editor yet. If I do send it now, it wont get published until next week at the earliest if it gets published at all. Oh well. I still have things to say, and if no one brings any of my issues up in tomorrow's edition of the paper, I'll definitely write up that letter.

No other theater news to speak of... except that I found out yesterday through blog-hopping that Constantine Maroulis, a contestant on this season of American Idol, was Roger in the international touring company of RENT. Some guys have all the luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I think we should all go and audition for that crap american idol... every one.. and we should all sing bat boy.. that would be pretty rad. Maybe I just like making an ass out of myself. but it would be pretty fun.

John! you're not a slacker what is with all of this self dout phooey? that is a poo poo attitude and you know it!!!

nic

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! just here to give you T.M.I.

My feet smell funny i.e.:

fermenting wine barrels, funk, the color red, un-washed bottom, apple vinegar and some sort of runny cheese.

I need to burn these shoes.

no wonder you guys don't want to hang out...

God I'm so bored!!!!

nic i.e.

::nicki::

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Nic, I don't think i can do anything until friday. sorry to hear about your feet, soak them in cranberry apple juice and then bake them at 325 degrees.
Hey John, hope you don't mind that we've commandeered your blog... Get to work on that article already! BTW, it was fun talking with both of you today. See ya on Friday

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home