Monday, April 04, 2005

Still No News

Wow. Blogger really sucks lately.

I typed an entry here, but it didn't actually post it--it just posted the title.

I'll try to remember what I typed. Okay, the gyst of it was that I wish that the Reno Theatre Community would start staggering the production schedules of their theatrical endeavors. Everything comes out at the same time and closes at the same time. It happens too often. People in one show can't go see their friends in their shows because they run simultaneously. Ridiculous.

There are so many weeks in the year, and how many of them are completely devoid of theatre. A majority of them. There are more than 10 weekends a year, people. Get it together.

Let me audition for something!

I don't want to wait for two months to audition for UNR (which still hasn't filled anyone in on the summer show). In the infamous words of Charlie Brown: GOOD GRIEF!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, silly you.
and yes reno does suck that way! they need a big mommy to schedule everything for them, that way there would always be something to go see on the weekends. ::sigh:: and yes they would probably make more4 money since everything wouldn't be competing with each other. I need a mommy too... :(

When in the hell are we all going to do something.. I don't know if you guys realize but I don't have many friends..

Nicki

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home