Hmm..
So, MySpace is turning out to be pretty cool.
I ended up finding about 20 people I know from UNR Theater... scary.
I do enjoy the little Bat Boy community that has started up around here, though. Love you guys! I'm counting down the days until the DVD... and the supposed "Bat Boy Lite" production. Hey, if that falls through lets just go over to the theater parking lot and sing the songs for the angry trailer man.
I ended up finding about 20 people I know from UNR Theater... scary.
I do enjoy the little Bat Boy community that has started up around here, though. Love you guys! I'm counting down the days until the DVD... and the supposed "Bat Boy Lite" production. Hey, if that falls through lets just go over to the theater parking lot and sing the songs for the angry trailer man.


8 Comments:
Myspace will steal your soul!
(yeah whatever nicki)
I know that feeling though, John. My co worker drug me on there the other day and I know a lot of people from high school. . . frightening.
(oh my god! Have I started an inner monolouge?!)
All the pages are all pretty cool though. It's great that everyone's page has something different.
(I think I've started responding to my self. . . Someone please stop this!!)
Amanda, I'm in for Sat. But I'll probably just end up telling you tonight... See you later snuggle puss, Boo Boo Kitty F*#%!
Bye Johnsy! See ya gang!
nic
I'm game for pissing of trailer man whether we do the Bat Boy Lite show or not! Who's with me? I have had only one response for Sat. movie night and that's from the damn crazy one! Call me people! John I need to know if you can come so you can bring Camp and The Goonies! If not, Oscar and I were talking about showing our movie we made last summer called "Less Like Me." We have lots of options. 287-5988!!!!! By the way my pregnant friend Amy who saw the show is having the baby smoetime today! I was up late last night with her and then went to her house and stayed with her other children while she has been in labor! It's exciting!(Well it is for me) -Amanda
pssst! so, i may have those certain videos of certain shows that i was talking about in a couple of weeks.. maybe less... once i get them, we need to all watch them...
and we really need to get those bat boy dvd's soon... i want to watch "Hold Me..." again... it's funny, i NEVER thought i'd like that song, but it looks soooo good on video.
Soon! I promise. We're just waiting for Dirk to hook up the machine (if he doesn't do it soon I'll do it. I think I'm inept enough technologically.) and then Gena and I will start copying them. We're also going to copy some at home if the machine only does real time. Soon we will all have our Bat Boy fix!
As we speak the first Bat Boy DVD is being burnt. I will have to do some editing on it (cut out the audience coming in, shorten the intermission, that kind of thing) So with Gena and I working together they should be done by the middle to end of next week!
Woohoo! Thanks, little bird :)
On a side note: I found Deven May, original and London Bat Boy, on Myspace... The picture he has is a picture that Deven May would have actually had to take himself (holding out the camera in front of his face-he's wearing his revival costume from the London Bat Boy production)... It'd be pretty cool if it was actually him. I requested to be added to his friends list. heh.
Dear Little Bird,
Since you guys are editing the Bat Boy DVD, there was a certain something that screwed up what would have been the perfect performance on the final Sat. night show (ie, the show we watched at the cast party) Whoever that jackass was that played Bat Boy forgot to zip up his fly for the Apology to the Cow!!! Yeah, that guys an idiot, because the entire rest of that show was amazing, "OVERSOLD" BABY!!!
Donny (Bat Boy) or...uh...I mean Anonymous
ROTLMAO!!!!!!
We still love you, Bat Boy :)
I can see it now: Going frame by frame to digitally remove the open fly. Maybe add some aliens and stuff, too! Hope Falls was extremely short on aliens.
Post a Comment
<< Home