Monday, April 11, 2005

Evil Blogger

Well, I ended up posting a message over at the myspace blog I've started. You can find it by searching for my name. My picture will come up. It's pretty easy to find. I would have posted the message here, but I couldn't sign in to post.

I am getting progressively worse as far as moods go. Summer would be beside herself (note: Summer would always comment on how cheerful and happy I was at rehearsals). I am so terrified that I'm going to be stuck in Nevada for the rest of my life... never getting paid to act. Or getting paid to act, but not enough to live anywhere but a studio apartment without electricity or a phone. It's really scary... especially since I want to be successful in my life and have a family. But I don't ever regret choosing acting as my eventual career. I do regret attending classes at UNR full-time for a Bachelors of Arts in Theater... but I can't do anything about that now.. just pray that I get some great acting gig that will erase that $30,000 in loans in one fell swoop. Man, that would be great. If that sum were off my back, I think I'd be a whole lot happier right now. That and the fact that my 10-Year Reunion is coming up.

So, I'm up for ideas on how to get out of Reno next summer. I'm making that my goal. I'm usually pretty good at sticking to goals like that. The last one I made was that I would get out of Fallon by August of 2001 and August of 2001 I started classes at UNR.

And to fill those of you not checking out my myspace blog... I posted about how I shot down my own idea of randomly going to New York in a couple of weeks to see a show by the composer of Bat Boy. I think I mentioned it earlier on this blog. It would only be $400 for the trip if I don't actually get a motel/hotel to sleep in for the night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,
I'm back from Vegas and much poorer as expected :( But I had a great time there as I always do as well. Those are the two certanties when I go there, a great time, and loss of money. Could you hook me up with your personal e-mail sometime so I can get it in my book. Also, any of you other Bat Boy studs should hook me up with yours because I want to keep in touch with as many of you as possible. John, I GOT the Footloose tape today and watched it twice!! We should hook up very soon and check it out, also, I'll get you a copy as soon as I can. Talk to you later man.

Donny (Bat Boy)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I think you need a really big hug.

::BIG HUG::

When you see me next, I'll give you a better one, it'll be a real one. Not to brag but I like giving hugs, it's one of my better qualities.

::more hugs:: not so crushing this time!

Donny boy AND CAST, you can e-mail me anytime... I get really bored at work and check my email at least three times a day... Sad, I know. Just say something about bat boy in the header and I'll open'her'up!!

bellaessa@yahoo.com

Nicki...

short redish hair
kinda weird... ring any bells?

p.s. When are we all planning to get together for pizza and movies?

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza and movies this saturday night at my place if there are only a few interested, or at my parents house if there is a large group. If you want to come call me at 287-5988. Thanks for letting me abuse your blog page John. I'm sending love and light to you! Ha Ha! By the way had a really funny dream the other night and the entire cast was in it! If you want to hear about it you have to call me at the number above. That goes for anyone who reads this. Kisses, Amanda

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right, so first we're all going to do a road trip to wherever it was to see Bat Boy. Then we need to do a road trip down to L.A. My grandparents would let us stay with them for however long we'd like. I'm actually going in June for my cousin's graduation, but I'll be more than happy to go again. Keep an eye out for any cool productions that you want to see in L.A., John.
My e-mail is psalm_reader@juno.com and anybody is welcome to e-mail me as well.
Peace!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home