Dang this blogger!
I typed up this REALLY long post that was all exciting and stuff and then Blogger decides to screw me over and not post it.
So, since I'm at work now and can't type it on my short little break, just take my word for it that my last post was really cool and I'll summarize it later.
Tonight is Alpha Psi Omega inductions (I think - Ha! They may actually be tomorrow), so I'll be busy again.
So, since I'm at work now and can't type it on my short little break, just take my word for it that my last post was really cool and I'll summarize it later.
Tonight is Alpha Psi Omega inductions (I think - Ha! They may actually be tomorrow), so I'll be busy again.


2 Comments:
does anyone want to go to beauty and the beast? At Reed? $12 for a great show! -Probably going their last performance. Hopefully it's on sunday matinee since the class play is on fri and sat.
let me know yall
bellaessa@yahoo.com
nicki
I think Jess and Suzie and I are going to the Saturday matinee.
Oh, and for everyone reading this: I have been trying to post all kinds of big posts but blogger sucks ass lately! I have lost two REALLY long posts in the last two days. I'll most likely be posting over at myspace until they actually fix blogspot.
Post a Comment
<< Home