Still here...
This isn't really something that needs to be on my acting journal, but it is very important.
I lost someone very special to me on Saturday evening.
My father passed away.
I want to write so much about what an amazing man he was, and perhaps I will when I can do him justice. But for right now I will just leave it at this.
I love you, Dad.
DONALD LEROY SIMPSON
April 22, 1933 - April 23, 2005


5 Comments:
John,
I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. As your friend, all my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.
-Donald
Ditto from Suzie and I. She's gonna post right now too. There isn't much to say except that if you need anything, a shoulder, a tissue, a corny joke to get your mind on something else. I'm here for you.
Love you man,
Jess
Hey John,
My heart's with you, and my thoughts often wander to join your tangled path ahead.
Much love dear John,
::hugs::
nicki
we can all come over and bug you (i mean) hug you, if you want.
:)
I'm very sorry John, I know your family history is chock-full of health problems, and I'm sorry for your loss. I would call you, but I'm sure you don't want to talk about anything right now. If you do you have my number and I'll talk to you for as long as you want. I love you John.
We love you so much. The tickets are purchased and we, my dear sweet boy are going to New York!!!!! Don't forget to smile once in a while or Summer will call you every hour on the hour and sing the Barney Song! Scary, isn't it? Michelle says "Hey." Amanda says that JOHNSIMPSON!!! is the best at dancing in the parking lot remembering the Footloose days of old. P.S. You are a hottie!
I love you, You love me, soon we'll be in NYC. With a great big Hug and some darn good company, I'm so glad you're friends with me!
Kisses & Goonies, Mitch-elle, Summer the Unibrow, and Mandy the sugar-momma.
Post a Comment
<< Home