Thursday, June 23, 2005

Reviews up the Wazoo!

A Triple Dip of Chekov is getting all kinds of reviews and coverage. What's up with that? Why can't a show I'm in get reviewed? I have the curse to where if I'm ever a noticeable part of a show, the show doesn't get reviewed. If I have a small part, it get reviewed and most of the time I even get mentioned. For Bat Boy, we sort of got reviewed, but I was the only larger character to not get mentioned (though my character was mentioned several times to describe other characters). Boy did that irk me.

Ben Dowdy is getting a lot of face time in the newspapers, too. Every single picture of the show has him in it... and he's only in the first scene.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought only I used the word "irked." Oh well, you can use it. Haven't been to this page in a while, just thought I'd stop by.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Gia said...

Invite the reviewer to the show - and include a free ticket in the invite!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home