Officially going to Broadway
As of last night, Summer, Amanda, and I are officially going to Broadway. I bought our Spamalot tickets. I've learned so much about the art of broadway ticket-buying in my search. We are sort of sitting next to each other.. all in different rows, but directly in front of one another. (One person is a few rows ahead, but one person will be right in front of another - all seat 26)
I'm awaiting some new cast recording releases to determine what I really want to see while I'm there... and since we've decided that balcony seats aren't all that bad (and they're cheaper), we'll most likely get to see more shows than we would have if we bought the $100+ tickets (I was considering a front-and-center Spamalot ticket for $250... I changed my mind). Yay for New York!
I'm awaiting some new cast recording releases to determine what I really want to see while I'm there... and since we've decided that balcony seats aren't all that bad (and they're cheaper), we'll most likely get to see more shows than we would have if we bought the $100+ tickets (I was considering a front-and-center Spamalot ticket for $250... I changed my mind). Yay for New York!


11 Comments:
'Hey Jealousy' aint just a song by the Gin Blossoms. You guys are gonna have a kickin time there. I want to hear all about it when you get back since I'm like one of the losers that hasn't been to the NYC. By the way people, there might be a shindig at my pad on Sat. night if anyone is interested. We'll watch Bat Boy and do other fun stuff!! But we'll have to fast-forward the Apology to a Cow song for unspecified reasons. When are you leaving for New York?
Donny
Yeah Donald, just point out that I'm a loser for never going to nyc ever ever ever.
::sigh:: I hope you guys have fun spending all your money in NYC(sorry that's the only way I don't feel like a total loser)
I'm goin to live in my fiend Brian's garage!! (maybe) ...(hopefully)... YAY!!
Have fun guys! yeah, when are you guys leaving? And when can I expect my (cough) bootleg copy of damned everything? j/k
bring me back a t-shirt.. I'll give you the money..... please?!!
goodbye lovies!
nic
I've seriously wanted to go to NYC since I was at least 8. So, twenty years later... Man, I'm old. Amanda and Summer have both been before... Summer quite a bit more since she went to school there...
The Apology to a Cow incident isn't so noticeable... Can we fast forward through Dance with me Darling, too, then? :) I'm getting more and more self conscious about myself the more times I watch the show.
Oh, and if I bring a blank tape, could you eventually make me a copy of Footloose? That would be awesome. If not, I could maybe beg Mandy.
Nicki, you're awesome. Was this the post you were talking about tonight? If so, I _had_ already read it. I will most definitely buy stuff for people... those special few of you that I can't get enough of. I just have to make sure I don't buy too much stuff. Little things. A t-shirt seems like a simple enough request :) I keep resisting the urge to buy Donald a garden gnome everytime I see one in a store...
Hooray for Garden Gnomes!!
-Peanut butter!!-
-Yep John thats the one! post I mean. what was that web site of bootlegs? I would like to look at it.
sorry I had to leave yall, but now I might not have to live in a garage, well for too long anyways! (I found a roomie!) (hopefully!) (knock on wood!)
bye bye!
nic
hi everyone sorry i didn't go to your movie night, I had a rough time on thurs night didn't go to work on friday and slept for 16&1/2
hours friday night to sat morning. I know sounds really exciting doesn't it!?
well yall have some fun now!
bye bye for now!
nic
Yeah, I'm one of those losers that hasn't been to NYC either, but I can't complain because I have been to London. So nya nya!
Changing subject-if only we could find a garden gnome that looked like a bat boy... Now that would be an awesome Christmas present, wouldn't you agree, Donny? Ooh, and John could you get me a postcard from NYC. Postcards are one of my few weird collections I have going...
And stop it with the "I'm old" comments. Old is exactly 969 years and only Methuselah reached it.
Fish Schlapps to all
Jess
Oh my goodness John, I am officially jealous of you and your NYC trip. I hate your gutsos! But I guess it's fair that you have your chance. When exactly are you leaving? Where are you staying? How long are you there for??? Oh my goodness I'm practically wetting my pants just thinking about Times square right now.
Nicki has a hickie...
yes i've heard it...
get over it
(I've never really had one before) I don't think i should be excited....
Ok yall can laugh at me now!
nic
Happy Birthday to someone i'm not suppose to disclose their name. I hope you have a "GREAT" Birthday. Bravo Broadway! A girl at work was showing us a program from Phantom of the Opera. I guess she saw it in London several years ago. I know that you guys will have a Wonderful time in NYC. Actually, believe it or not John, I would like to go to. But, I already took my vacation ;( . There will be other times to go i'm sure.
Don't worry... once I'm rich and famous (or at least rich), I will fly all of the cool people I know to NYC at a whim.. and you're definitely one of the cool people, you know who's sister.
I never knew "you know who" had a sister. Did she get sucked into the darkside too?! omg! "you know who"'s sister can get a radio show or something! have you ever done an interview?
Wow I've never known anyone that ever knew Voldemort let alone his sister!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home