A Break from Theater?! *GASP*
So I decided not to audition because of health issues. The summer show at UNR runs on June 17, 28, 22, 23, 24,& 25... a little too close for comfort for a show containing many, many monologues... so now I'm theater-less for a bit. I'm thinking of auditioning for the new company that's starting.. their auditions are on Friday, I believe. *shrug*
I REALLY want to do Childrens Theater at TMCC, but anytime I get a job, it always seems to conflict with things. I wish my family was well off enough that I could take a break from working on occasion.
So now I'm off to work to try and fix my computer. PLEASE let it get fixed! I don't want to get in trouble :( But then again... if they fire me... I can be in the musical...
It really sucks that people need to make over $50,000 a year just to live nowadays. Ah... $50,000... someone should give me a check for that right now so I can pay off my student loan.
I REALLY want to do Childrens Theater at TMCC, but anytime I get a job, it always seems to conflict with things. I wish my family was well off enough that I could take a break from working on occasion.
So now I'm off to work to try and fix my computer. PLEASE let it get fixed! I don't want to get in trouble :( But then again... if they fire me... I can be in the musical...
It really sucks that people need to make over $50,000 a year just to live nowadays. Ah... $50,000... someone should give me a check for that right now so I can pay off my student loan.


2 Comments:
hey john what is the new company?
come on, Mr. Top-secret!
:) nic
I will give you a check for 50,000, but you can't cash it until 2020. Call me and let me know if that works for you. By the way, I got off work at 3:00, so you can call me whenever! Bye-ee
Post a Comment
<< Home