Slow
Things have been pretty slow lately in my theater world. Since I didn't audition for the UNR Summer show, there wasn't a whole lot to do theatre-wise, therefore nothing to post to this blog since this is my "theater related" blog.
Last night I bought the tickets for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Should be fun. I'm getting pretty addicted to that show.
I heard some of the music from A Year With Frog and Toad and I'm still mad/upset that I can't do it... especially since most of my friends are doing it. Don't forget about me, guys! I'll miss you! I wish the rehearsal schedule was easier.. I'd totally take off time from work.. but I only have one week of vacation time after the New York Trip, so not enough time to split up to make it to rehearsals...
Argh! Why does UNR hate musicals so much? I want to be in a musical :(
Last night I bought the tickets for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Should be fun. I'm getting pretty addicted to that show.
I heard some of the music from A Year With Frog and Toad and I'm still mad/upset that I can't do it... especially since most of my friends are doing it. Don't forget about me, guys! I'll miss you! I wish the rehearsal schedule was easier.. I'd totally take off time from work.. but I only have one week of vacation time after the New York Trip, so not enough time to split up to make it to rehearsals...
Argh! Why does UNR hate musicals so much? I want to be in a musical :(


4 Comments:
Ok, John...
I forgive you! :)
You know Nicki...you can always join MySpace. I practically live over there nowadays :)
Hello, post to your personal blog once in awhile! That thing is just lying there!
you know john,
they don't allow me on myspace at work.. once in a while i can break through a fire wall and glance at the riches and pictures within. but alas most of the time (about 92% or so I haven't finished my studies on the probablity of that site yet so i can't give you the exact statistics on that account...) so dammit why don't you just post one here once in a while just to be nice?.. or you could just e-mail me.. or you could just call me.. or you could raise a baby tiger in captivity and wonder why it attacks you, the peson that has lovingly raised it since it was a baby as if it were your own.. but that always happens to somebody else it would nevver,.. never happen to you... :)
nic
Post a Comment
<< Home