Thursday, June 30, 2005

No Business Like Showbusiness

So I ended up reconnecting with a friend that I met online back in 1998/99 who lives in Canada and who just happens to have my same name. He's a lot younger than I am... I think he's in his earliest twenties now. Anyway, he went to a school for film/entertainment and has already graduated... since his graduation a few months ago, he's done movies, tv, commercials... all sorts of crap. He now has a comedy/skit/culture show on Canada's gay network with another guy I used to chat with online. It's only a 5 minute show between other shows, but it's still regular exposure on television.

He seems disappointed that he hasn't been doing much. Ha! He should try living in Northern Nevada.

Anyway, I'm really happy for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Go Join him! How fun would that be? Plus, you could totally take all the credit for the stuff he's doing!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home