Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Glutton

I haven't posted here in a while, but I was bored so I figured "what the hell!"

So, since my last post in January 2006 (a year ago), I performed in Urinetown the Musical at TMCC, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying for UNR Musical Theater Club, Humble Boy for Reno Little Theater, and The Lady From Dubuque and The Threepenny Opera for Nevada Repertory Company.

I won the Reno Little Theater Blythe Award for Best Lead Actor for my role in Humble Boy, which nearly swept the awards (Best Play, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actress).

I severed ties with TMCC after some pretty poor treatment following Urinetown.

I'm currently rehearsing The Price for Reno Little Theater and Lauren Leaping for a Bruka Theater Staged-Reading event. I have auditions for You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown next week.

Next up after all that? I hope to audition for the summer show at Nevada Rep and head to Los Angeles at the end of August. Yes, I'm finally leaving Nevada and it seems to be a done deal (I'm going with a friend who is adamant that this effort will not fail).

Pretty good blog, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home